Access to „MY-TASTENWORLD.CH, Das Schweizer Keyboard-, Piano- Orgel- und Akkordeonforum“ („https://www.forum.my-tastenworld.ch“) concludes a contract between you and the operator with the following provisions:
1. License agreement
- By accessing „MY-TASTENWORLD.CH, Das Schweizer Keyboard-, Piano- Orgel- und Akkordeonforum“ (hereinafter „the Board“) you conclude a user agreement with the operator of the Board (hereinafter "Operator") and agree to the following provisions.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you may not continue to use the Board. The regulations published here apply to the use of the board.
- The user contract is concluded for an indefinite period and can be terminated by both parties at any time without notice.
2. Granting of rights of use
- By creating a contribution you grant the operator a simple, temporally and spatially unlimited and free of charge right to use your contribution within the scope of the board.
- The right of use according to item 2, subitem a remains in force even after termination of the contract of use.
3. Obligations of the user
- By making a contribution, you declare that it does not contain any content that violates applicable law or morality. In particular, you declare that you have the right to set and/or use the links and images used in your contributions.
- You acknowledge that the operator accepts no responsibility for the content of contributions which it has not created itself or which it has not taken note of. You allow the operator to delete or block your user account, contributions and functions at any time.
- You also allow the operator to modify your contributions if they violate the above rules or are liable to cause damage to the operator or a third party.
4. General Public License
- You acknowledge that phpBB is a forum software provided under the „GNU General Public License v2“ (GPL) by phpBB Limited (www.phpbb.com); German language information is provided by the German-speaking community at www.phpbb.de Neither has any influence on the way the software is used. In particular, you may not prohibit the use of the software for certain purposes or exert influence on the contents of external forums.
- With the exception of injury to life, body and health and the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), the operator is only liable for damages that are attributable to intentional or grossly negligent conduct. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as, in particular, loss of profit.
- Liability towards consumers is limited to typically foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion of the contract and to the average damages typical for the contract, except in the case of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or in the case of damages resulting from injury to life, body and health and the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations). This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as, in particular, loss of profit.
- Liability towards entrepreneurs is limited to typically foreseeable damages at the time the contract is concluded, except in the event of injury to life, body and health or intentional or grossly negligent conduct on the part of the operator, and in all other respects to the average damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, in particular loss of profit.
- The limitation of liability in paragraphs a to c also applies mutatis mutandis in favour of the employees and vicarious agents of the operator.
- Claims for liability under mandatory national law remain unaffected.
6. Reservation of right to make changes
- The user is entitled to object to the changes. In the event of an objection, the contractual relationship between the operator and the user expires with immediate effect.
- The changes are considered accepted and binding if the user has agreed to the changes.
7. SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website and forum uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the "https://" address line of your browser and the lock symbol in the browser line.